Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2nd and Last Progression Run of the Season

Today was the second progression run to see how we have improved this past season. I was really excited for this because, even though it's a really hard workout, I knew I could do it due to the fact we did it at the beginning of the season. I mean, so far I can't finish the whole thing because my coach pulls you out if you fall off pace, but I can still get through a lot of it. Today my legs felt kind of tired and I think it definitely showed today in the progression run. I didn't do as well as I wanted, but I guess it was just an off day. Everyone has those days, so yeah I guess today was my day. I think I need to become more mentally tough though because I probably could have kept going if I didn't let my head get in the way. I need to work on this and stay positive!




1 comment: