Okay, enough of that. These are all the words I think when I have to take disgusting liquid iron every night. It's the grossest stuff I've ever tasted. My coach requires us to take this stuff because we run so much. I know I need it but its so nasty. AND iron sometimes turns your teeth grey so I have to shove it in the back of my throat. Sometimes it goes down the wrong tube and I can taste it when I cough. It's the yuckiest taste ever! EW.
Well, I'm off to college and so stoked! I figure this blog can be a way to keep in touch with close family and friends while I'm three hours away. It'll probably be a lot about running, but I'm sure some college life posts will sneek in there somewhere...
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Liquid Iron Plus Random Stuff
EW. DISGUSTING. MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT. YUCKY. BLECH. GROSS. NASTY. SICK.
Okay, enough of that. These are all the words I think when I have to take disgusting liquid iron every night. It's the grossest stuff I've ever tasted. My coach requires us to take this stuff because we run so much. I know I need it but its so nasty. AND iron sometimes turns your teeth grey so I have to shove it in the back of my throat. Sometimes it goes down the wrong tube and I can taste it when I cough. It's the yuckiest taste ever! EW.
Okay, so I had to write a paper on a commercial and analyze it. I chose this one and I think it's so funny! I laugh every time! Sorry this is so random but I love it :)
Okay, enough of that. These are all the words I think when I have to take disgusting liquid iron every night. It's the grossest stuff I've ever tasted. My coach requires us to take this stuff because we run so much. I know I need it but its so nasty. AND iron sometimes turns your teeth grey so I have to shove it in the back of my throat. Sometimes it goes down the wrong tube and I can taste it when I cough. It's the yuckiest taste ever! EW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment