Sunday, November 4, 2012

Favorite Running Songs

Born to Be Wild - Steppenwolf























Sail - AWOLNATION

Fade Into Darkness - Avicii





















Back in Black - AC/DC


















Too Close - Alex Clare

This is the New Year - Ian Axel

3 comments:

  1. I like this topic of Best Running Songs. Especially since I only halfway agree with your selections. Alex Clare--really????? Yes to Steppenwolf and Hell Yes to AC/DC.

    My personal faves:
    Filter--Hey Man, Nice Shot (extended mix is better)
    NIN--Just Like You Imagined
    Pirates theme remixed
    24 Theme remixed
    Breaking Benjamin--So Cold
    Smashing Pumpkins--Tristessa

    I could go on like this all day. Basically, running minus ipod = major suckage. I would rather watch strangers get pedicures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh come on, everyone is listening to Alex Clare right now! I have to admit those are pretty great running songs, though I'm not a fan of Filter. I like your iPod analogy...!

      Delete
  2. Josie, May I introduce you to some Metallica? You won't ever be the same again. It is totally awesome running music (the older stuff, not their most recent stuff)... And it will make you run angry fast, even when you are in a good mood. Does that make sense? Love ya!!! p.s. thanks for changing the comment font color. Much better!

    ReplyDelete