These past couple weeks have been stressful but at the same time so great. Finals are finally finished, thankfully! I can't believe my first semester of college is already over! What? Running is awesome and I am grateful I can say I am healthy and feeling faster. Last week on Monday we ran a 60% run and I killed it! I couldn't believe it, but I was running up there with our fastest girls. I stayed with them for 4.5 of the 5 miles and averaged about a 6:27ish pace. I felt so good! It's so exciting. I also ran another 60% run by myself on Saturday and it was crazy because my last mile was a freaking 6:16! Man, I hope my body keeps adjusting to this intense training and I hope I get faster. Yesterday I did hill repeats and it was brutal doing it by myself but I pushed through it and felt so good after. I'm so glad I have a 3 week break now and I can just eat, sleep, and run.
Just yesterday I was reading one of my favorite runner's blogs and found out she is pregnant! I would definitely recommend reading her blog, she's so funny. Lauren Fleshman is amazing, visit her website asklaurenfleshman.com

So glad you are home for a few weeks Josie. We have missed having you around. Know that I am making you some DG Pumpkin Pie for New Years. Only for you girl!!!
ReplyDelete